September 14, 2010

Card no. 69 - Pearls & Pins @ Wild Orchid Challenge

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

Today I have a very cute Criss-Cross Pocket card to show you. I used Jeannette's fabulous video tutorial and I am so happy how easy and straight forward this was. Both thumbs up!!!

Yet another card that I sold thanks to my mom's business sense... I think I should start paying her as my manager ... tee heee....

I am in love with these S.E.I. papers that I've just found in my stash and I can't believe I haven't used them ages ago - soooo pretty! I "free-styled" the nestie (Label no. four) and I think it turned out OK. Next time I think I should be a little more precise.
I used simple embellishments (pearls), Glimmer Mist sparkle & love ...

... and DONE!

I am entering this one to the Wild Orchid Challenge #5: Pearls & Pins


The Front View

The Detail

The Inside Pocket View

Cardstock: DCWV Shimmer Stack Cardstock, S.E.I. (not sure what collection), Bazzill Basics
Stamp: Sarah Kay image colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics; Sarah Kay image embossed with Ranger's Silver Embossing Tinsel
Embelishments: Ribbon from Michals, Pearls by KaiserKrafts, Prima Flowers, Pearl pins from Michaels, Glimmer Mist
Tools: Spellbinders - Label number Four, Label number Five, MS Branch Punch, MS Lace Border Punch

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

A beautiful card - your colouring is wonderful, and I love all your details. Gonna look at that tutorial now!
Love, Andrea xx

Kristel said...

Such a gorgeous card Michaela! Wonderfull dear!
Hugs Kristel

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.

Kathy said...

WOW this is so pretty!! I love these images so much!!! Love the tab you made and your details are lovely!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!
:)kathy

Bev said...

Beautiful card, the detail is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

Kim said...

Absolutely gorgeous card hun! Congrats on making Top 3 at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...