September 26, 2010

Card no. 71 - Kissy, kissy ...

Another week has passed and I have such an exciting news to share with you. I've been chosen by Katharina Frei to be a Guest Designer for the Whiff of Joy stamps for the next two months. Oh, I can't even tell you how excited I am! Such an honor - truly!

Also, stand by, because I will have another something to share with you (soon) - but first I need to figure out how it works - hint - it has something to do with something that I've got this past week and it enables you to make something ... wink, wink ... that sentence surely has many "something".

Anyways, I had this Mo Manning image called Kissy colored on my desk for few days and today was the perfect day to make a card with her - isn't she super adorable?

I kept the inside very simple. I followed the Friday Sketchers' Sketch #121, I just "accidentally" turned it sideways. I am also enterin this card into this week's Wild Orchid Challenge #6 - Ribbons & Bows.

I used a lot of Stickles (Diamond - on her crown and slippers & Star Dust - on her tutu and image's edge). Ta daaa ....

The Front View

The Image Detail

The Ribbon Detail

The Inside View

Cardstock: DCWV - Metalic Cardstock, DCWV - Mariposa (Solid Color) Stack, DT papers are made by Graphic 45 - Baby to Bride Collection and My Mind's Eye - Deena's Penny Lane - Tiny Dancer "Chasse"
Digi Image: Mo Manning's Kissy colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics
Embelishments: Lacy Shiny Ribbon from Walmart, Thin pink Ribbon from Michaels, Prima Roses, Pearls by KaiserKraft, Stickles
Tools: Spellbinders - Label number Five, MS Branch Punch, MS Loopy Edge Punch, The paper Sutdio's Ribbon punch

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

This is just adorable!!! Love this image and the colors and papers are just gorgeous!!! The lacing and bow look fabulous too!
Congrats on your DT spot for WOJ ~ I love all there stuff and look forward to your previews!!
:)Kathy

Kristel said...

A gorgeous card Michaela! Love the blong effects on your card!
Hugs Kristel

elsi67 said...

What a sweet card. Love the colors you've used and the coloring is very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Janneke said...

What a awesome card ;o)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week.

Melodie Wilson said...

Congratulations for your spot as a DT for WOJ. What fun!!

This card is just too adorable. You did a beautiful job.

Melodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...