February 28, 2011

Card no. 95 - Sweet Baby Boy

Hello hello ... I am still aaaaliiiiveeee .... One way or another something comes up to my busy life (LOL - poor me - eh?) Anywhoo, my sweet friend Melinda is having a baby boy soon and we're getting together for lunch tomorrow, so I had to quickly whip up a card for her. The shopping should have been easy, but of course, everything I saw (liked) was pink or tutu-like or plainly for girls. But I did find suuuper cute outfits and here is my card. I've got my inspiration at Camilla's Blog - who is BTW soooo fabulously talented, oh my!

I used sweet Baby from Magnolia & colored him with my Copics (0,E00,E11, E33,R20, R22,BG72,BG75), my ProMarkers (CoolGray1, CoolGray3, CoolGray5) & my ShinHan marker (144 - Pale Baby Blue). I added Stickles (StarDust) & Perfect Pearl. I cut out sign "Baby Boy" with Tim Holtz's Vintage Market Alphabet. Cardstock is Bazzill Basics (Rain), DP is TimHolz Vintage & unknown from my stash (I think it could be DCDW - Linen Closet). Pearl brads are from Michael's. Flowers are from 7KidsCollegeFund & local Scrapbooking outlet. Ribbon is from JoAnn. Border die and branch punch are by Martha Stewart. Butterflies are hand-cut from S.E.I.'s paper I've got few years ago (one of my fave) .

The Front View

The Image Detail

Challenges:
PaperCraftingJourney - Anything Goes
Crazy for Challenges - Dies
Southern Girls Challenges - Brads, Gems or Dewdrops
WildOrchid Challenge - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - Flower Power
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Something with Flowers

ENJOY!

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,


10 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness is this darling! What an amazing baby card! Such a wonderful welcome baby card! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Suzie McFloozy said...

A beautiful card - so very cute x
I love all those pearls - gorgeous x
Thanks for joining in with us at paper crafting journey for our anything goes challenge - don't forget to pop back to see who won and check out our new challenge on Thursday x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Khristen said...

OMG that is just too cute for words! Love your coloring and glitterizing, thanks for joining us over at Dream Valley xoxo

Teresa said...

Wow this really is a beauty, such a gorgeous image coloured so beautifullly, and everything else looks just magic too, stunning card! Teresa xx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card hun, the layout is brilliant. hugs rachxx

Lisa said...

Stunning creation! So sweet!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Carrie's Corner said...

This is a precious card! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh what a gorgeous card - sweet baby is right - am loving your flower power and fabulous layout.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Anne Kristine said...

Oh..my..such a lovely card!
Beautiful colours!!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Julie said...

Such a cute card,glad you joined the Southern Girls Challenge.Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...