March 2, 2011

Card no. 96 - I've got my new staaaamps :)

Yay! I am sorry for the yelling, but I am so excited! LoL! My Whiff of Joy Stamps have finally arrived! Yay yay Yay!
And they are goooorgeous. Make sure you get yours!

Anywhoo, I couldn't wait to ink them up, but which one to choose - tough decision. Well, this little girl would work the best with my new Graphic 45 papers, so I gave it a go. The cardstock is Bazzill Basics (Paolo Verde ? - don't remember) & peach-y colored paper of unknown origin :)

The only embellishments I used are Pearls from Michaels, Buttons from Archiver's & Lace from JoAnn. The flowers are handcut from the DP. I added A LOT of Star Dust Stickles. Also, the papers are sewn with my sewing machine. The borderpunch is from EK Success. And before I forget, the sentiment stamp is by Cloud 9 (I think).

Oh, Gosh! Can hardly wait to use the other ones. They are all just soooo stinkin' cute!

The Front View

Also, on a personal level - we will find out where we will be moving in May in 2 weeks (exactly). My hubby will be starting residency as Internal Medicine Doc and I can't wait to find out where we will match. We've got some great pre-match offers, but we would LOOOOOVE to go to Salt Lake City (not only for the faaaabulous scrapbooking stores), because his mom lives in Park City and the hospital is absolutely one of the top in the Country. So, please, keep us in your prayers & thoughts.

The Image Detail
Copics used: 0, E00, E000, E11, E33, R00, R02 , R20, R22, RV34, RV42, V04, V09, E55, E57, BV20, BV23, BV25, YG63, YG91, YG93, G85
ShinHan markers used (for shadow): 143 - Mint Blue, 144 - Pale Baby Blue, 171 - Jade Green

The Side View of Colored Image
Challenges:
Friday Sketchers - Sketch #143
Whiff of Joy - Buttons & Blooms
Everybody Art Challenge - Spring
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Flowers
Bunny Zoe's Challenges - Spring Flowers
One Stop Craft - Spring Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

*EDIT: Well, I had to cancel few - silly me! Didn't read the rules properly - few challenges require only up to 4 other challenges. I guess I'll have to make more cards ;)

Have a lovely day!
Hugs,



12 comments:

Sonja Bekker said...

Hi Michaela,

Such a beauty!!
Love your DP and your handcut flowers:)

I wil keep you and Family in my thoughts
Stay save.

Hugs Sonja
netherlands

brenda said...

Hi there

Thanks so much you joining in at Stampalot with your lovely card.

Unfortunayetl though it is not eligible, you may like to check out our rules which were listed in the challenge post as well.

B x

Alice Wertz said...

awwww.... you colored her so beautifully! love this beauty, Michaela!

Rach said...

A very pretty card hun, hugs rachxx

Sarita said...

This little girl is adorable, your card is just stunning!
Love Sarita xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun! Truly love all the detail you have added!
Hope that you get the location that you want hun :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

elsi67 said...

Very sweet! Thanks for joining us a WOC ♥

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Michaela!! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card, love the beautiful image.
Thanks for joining us at EAC this week.
luv
Debby

Kruemel said...

This is adorable! Love those papers you used and the flowers are beautiful!

Thanks for joining our challenge at WOJ this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Louise said...

OMG!!
This card of yours is so sweet!
Love it that you´ve cut out some of the flowers from the amazingly looking dp´s!
Stunning coloration of this supercute image :)
Thank´s for joining us at the WOJ challenges :)
Hugs

Mina said...

wow Michaela shes gorgeous, Im not suprised you have problems choosing...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...