Here it goes.
You will need: cardstock or designer paper, MS score board (or Scor-Pal), scissors (or sharp blade), permanent sticky double-sided tape, 3 1/2" circle punch or MS "Circle maker", border punch, embelishments, stamped & colored image, anything else your heart desires to decorate this thing :)
1. Start with a cardstock size 12" x 12" - Score it at 3" and 9"
(Just a thought - didn't try it yet: to accommodate card sized: 51/2" x 51/2" - score instead at 31/4" & 8 3/4" - this should work, I hope - not sure if you'd have to cut out that extra 1/2'' someplace else - shouldn't, though)
2. Turn it around and score it again at 5" & 7"
5. Add permanent tape to the middle part - or I guess you could use glue - but I think this would hold better.
6. Close the flaps & press firmly - try to be even - I missed that (see picture?) and then I had hard time folding it ... oops!
8. Add tape to all sides (as viewed on the picture below), fold and close together.
Feel free to use this little guide and if you do, please, I would appreciate if you could credit me with a back link.
Thank so much! Have a faaaabulous day!