Of course, my imagination & creativity went down with my ceiling, so I've got my inspiration from fabulous Bev's Blog , but luckily some of it came back and the top flower inspiration just came to me while I was playing with the tissue paper ☺
Unfortunately, my Martha Stewart Lace Punch stopped punching, so I had to use a different one on the card ... but I think it still works (not the punch, though) ...
* The Whiff of Joy - Baby Collection
* Bazzill Basics - color: Fussy
* Bazzill Basics - color: Pearl Green (for the Branches)
* Imaginisce - Fariest of them All ~ Enchanted Garden
* Imaginisce - Fariest of them All ~ Magic Meadow
* Embossing Powder
* Offray Ribbon - color: Pink/Opal
* Martha Stewart Lace Punch
* Martha Stewart Scalloped little Heart Punch
* Martha Stewart Branch Punch
* Cricut + Storybook Cartridge
* Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles, Inc.
* Tissue paper
* Liquid Pearls - for the Ring (on the image)
* Prima Floral Embellishments
* Nursery Tales Collection Flowers by Prima Marketing
* Pearls by Kaiser Scrapbook
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!