January 29, 2011

Just a quick update...

Sorry for not posting lately. I've got bad case of finger psoriasis (but not quite as bad as the pictures on google) and it hurts to even type this. I can't even unbuckle my little one from her car seat and every time I open the door it bleeds. Ouchie! :( I am getting better, tho. But as you can imagine, any kind of crafting is put on hold for now.

On the other note, I've got a ton of cards to make, because I have A TON and ton of birthdays & anniversaries coming up.

Hope everyone is doing good!

Hugs,

Michaela

1 comments:

Teresa said...

I don't have finger psoraisis, but I do understand the painful fingers. I suffer from split fingers during cold weather and it's too painful some days to even touch them. Sometimes even the water hitting them in the shower is more than I can take. I feel for ya! Hope they're better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...