September 23, 2012

I'm gonna rock your World ...

Anniversary Card for my dear friend. Made to order :)

The Front View

And the "little naughty" Inside

The images are Kenny K - soooo, adorable! Of course, they are handcolored with Copics, ProMarkers & ShinHan Markers.
Papers are Prima & Basic Gray.
I did a super simple layout with a bit of stitching and pearls. The border is cut with MS Scalloped Hearts Border Punch.
Speaking of, all MS Punches were 50% off at my local Michael's store - pretty awesome! Although, I think I already have them all .... 
Check out yours!

If you want to order a card, do not hesitate to contact

at sassypeonies(at)gmail.com

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,



2 comments:

wearld said...

These anniversary ones are my favorite so far! Just visited over from Elsa's site. Nice work, reminds me of my very old hobby.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun and sassy card! Surely your friend will treasure this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...