October 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!

Good Evening Everybody,

One of my sweet Friends just celebrated her Birthday and this is the card I made for her. 

The image is called Happy Hour by Kenny K. I colored her with Copics & ProMarkers & ShinHan. I love all of them - and they seem to work well together too!

The papers are old from my stash. I haven't bought new paper in aaages, so I don't even know what's new.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I can't wait to run out of Roses, I am eyeballing those cute Sweetheart Blossoms & Chrysanthemums. The lacy ribbon is from American Crafts and I really love this one - I wish I could find more - as I am just about to run out. I used a little bit of 3D Crystal Lacquer on the glass and sparkle Stickles on the dress & flowers.

The Front

The Detail

Enjoy!

Challenges:
ABC Challenge - W is for Words
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Distress
Simon Says Stamp - Going Dotty
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


Hugs,



11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Michaela :-) the image is gorgeous ! I love her dotty dress and the papers and colours are FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this KK image and your card is perfect for it. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE ! Good luck and please come and play with us again!

Cindy Groh said...

Love the use of this Kenny K image. Your card has fabulous design and amazing sewing. Love it.

Sandra said...

Fabulous card Michaela!! Love everything about it!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card! Great job coloring that fun image! Love all the blossoms!

Kelly said...

Very beautiful card. Your image is beautiful too. Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com.
Hugs Kelly

7 KIDS said...

Nicely done! Great stitching and layers. Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge.

Rosie said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring!! Thank you for playing in our www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!! Hugs, Rosie

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Love the colors you used and fun stamp. Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com!

Nikki said...

Great card. Love all the detail with the stitching, colours, dsp and flowers. Of course a great image too. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Niki Estes said...

So cute! Love the layers and stitching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...