July 19, 2009

Card no. 24 - Twinkle Toes (OCC Challenge)

Well, I have FINALLY found some time to do my beloved hobby ☺ Between my sister's arrival from Europe, doing all the touristy stuff here in Atlanta, three different friends coming for visit, one family of friends staying for few days (and enjoying every second of it!) and being preggo - I had hard time squeezing in some quality card time ☺ Oh, and I am so tired usually that I crash by 9:30pm.

My sister is still here but she doesn't mind! I went over few blogs and decided to enter the OCC Challenge for this week. On Friday I've got this cute House Mouse stamp (and two more) and couldn't wait to use it. I, of course, love this paper (Imaginisce - Fairest of Them All/Enchanted Garden), so I use it quite often ☺


The front view

The inside view

Stamps
* Stampabilities - House Mouse Design, Inc. - Twinkle Toes (Amanda)

Paper
* Bazzill Basics (Blue Cardstock & Green for the Leafs)
* Imaginisce - Fairest of Them All/Enchanted Garden

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Making Memories Brads
* Green Rhinestones by Basics (Kaisercraft)
* Pink Rhinestones by Brenda Walton (K&Company)
* Flowers from Michael's Bridal Collection
* Fabric Fancies by Prima Marketing, Inc.
* Flowers from Nursery Tales Collection by Prima Marketing, Inc.
* Stickles (StarDust) - to sparkle up Amanda's skirt, flower and brads
* Martha Stewart's Branch Punch
* Martha Stewart's Small heart Scallop Punch
* Marvy's Punch - Scalloped Circle (2 in & 3 in)
* ProMarkers
- Face & Ears: Blush, Dusky Pink & Pastel Pink
- Body: Sandstone, Cinnamon
- Skirt: Blossom & Rose Pink
* Pearlescent Chalk by Pebbles Inc.

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can visit your blog too!

♥ ♥ ♥





1 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Ohhhh so sweet! Thanks for playing along with the OCC this week! Ballerina Monica is just darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...