July 19, 2009

Card no. 25 - One in a million!

Well, once I am going ... I am going!!! I made this little number from the mentioned new House Mouse stamps (from Hobby House 50% off - double score!). I think they are sooooo cute!!!
I am really lucky and I am having a lazy day.
Hurray for me ☺ ☺ ☺

The front view

The detail

The inside view

Stamps
* Stampabilities - House Mouse Design, Inc. - O Lucky Day (Mudpie)
* Fiskars - Clear Stamps - Sentiments

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper (Celtic Green Polkadots)
* K.N. (Karen Neuburger) Sorbet: Glitter Green Sprouts

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Green Rhinestones by Basics (Kaisercraft)
* Flowers from Michael's Bridal Collection
* Stickles (StarDust) - to sparkle up Amanda's skirt, flower and brads
* Martha Stewart's Lace Punch
* Marvy's Punch - Scalloped Circle (3 in)
* Ribbon by Offray (from Wal-Mart)
* ProMarkers
- Face & Ears: Blush, Dusky Pink & Pastel Pink
- Body: Sandstone, Cinnamon
- Clovers: Meadow Green, Apple
- Clover Flowers: Blossom, Rose Pink
- Grass: Grass, Forest Green
- Dirt: Sandstone, Cinnamon
* Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles Inc.

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can visit your blog too!

♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...