October 16, 2010

Card no. 75 - Winter Buddies

Happy Saturday everyone! I have a sweet Easel card to show you today that I made with the super cute new Whiff of Joy stamps from the October release.

I made this card to donate to a local Mommies Network for their annual holiday auction. All the proceeds will be donated to local mommies.

This post will be short, sorry ... we're about to go to the Pumpkin Patch to take our family pictures :) so I need to hurry ...

The Front View

The Image Detail

Cardstock: Kraft Cardstock, DCWV Linen Closet Stack
Stamps: Whiff of Joy stamp Winter Buddies colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics; Sentiment also from the Whiff of Joy - Season's Greetings 2010
Embelishments: Pearls by Paper Studio, Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
Tools: Spellbinders' Nestabilities - Lables no. Ten & Grand Classic Lace, Paper Trimmer, MS Scoring Board

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

2 comments:

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Michaela! Looks lovely!
Hugs Kristel

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful, charming and fun card Michaela!! Love all the etails and the easel design. I enjoyed your tutorial on the WoJ blog immensely and wanted to thank you for doing another one this month!
Hugs
Katharina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...