October 29, 2010

Card no. 78 - Whiff of Joy Sneak Peak!

Oh, my! What an insane week!!! Anyways, finally I squeezed in my much needed "free time". I've got the brand new stamps from Whiff of Joy, which will be released November 1st, and simply could not wait to ink them up. You are in for a treat everybody! These are GORGEOUS!

Somehow I had to redo this card few times and I still feel that it's not it. I just couldn't figure out what it was that was missing or too much.

Anyways, we had crazy busy day on Wednesday with my hubby being gone, Parent Education Night yesterday, Halloween Party tonight - and I just started making our costumes today - I know I am crazy ... tee heee ... but they turned out fabulous - could have done better job hemming them, but I just couldn't be bothered or had time. I finished all four 10 minutes before we had to leave - talk about perfect timing! He he ... Guess what we were ... the Incredibles! All four of us! I LVE IT!

As for my card - I used one the gorgeous new to be released Whiff of Joy Stamp and Snowflake Die - aren't they gorgeous? I am in love with this stamp - can be used on so many occasions and holidays. I also used A LOT of Stickles - on pretty much all the edges. Spellbinder's Label no. 5 was used to create the little window effect, here and there few more details and I was done - on the fifth try. LOL!

Hope you like it! Come back for more! I am making a new one as we speak, write, well, as soon as I am done typing ....


The Front View

The Image Detail

The Snowflake Detail
Cardstock: Pearls - Cardmaker Series, DCWV - The Christmas Stack
Stamps: Whiff of Joy's Church colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics
Embelishments: Mosaic by Crystal Stickers, Stickles,
Tools: Spellbinders' Nestabilities - Labels no. 5, Whiff of Joy Snowflake Shape Die, Fiskars Snowflake Border Punch, Paper Trimmer, MS Scoring Board

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


3 comments:

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Michaela!! Very cute!
Hugs Kristel

Annika said...

What a lovely image and Your card is just gorgeous!
Hugs
Annika

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Michaela! Love the shimmery rooftop & snowflake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...