November 12, 2010

Whiff of Joy Tutorial - Winter Chandelier

Hello everyone! Oh, my! What a busy week I am having - how about ya'll? We had parent-teacher conferences and I am so very proud of my little Kindergartener. She is doing FANtastic!!!

Anyways, it is once again, my turn to share something with you at the Whiff of Joy Tutorial Blog. I made this beautiful Winter Chandelier. You can see how it's made here.

Once again, very versatile craft project. In fact I have another one hanging in the girls room that I made last year with butterflies. So yummy!

The Chandelier
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!
Don't forget to leave me comment, so I can visit your blog too!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Woww this is really gorgeous Michaela!! Looks wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Kirsten Aune said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Michaela. I love it. The colors are fantastic and the Praying Angel is so cute!
Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us!
Hugs, Kirsten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...