November 18, 2010

Card no. 83 - Yet another Birthday Card this month

Yes, yeeeesss ... another birthday card. Well, I just have so many friends ... tee heee ...
Anyways, this one is for a 5year old. Super sweet and all boy. I just love this cute Whiff of Joy image - absolutely the sweetest thing!
I am still having trouble with bleeding markers - I tried different papers, inks - I think it's time to switch the markers (I guess) - the red ones (that bleed the most) are the ShinHan markers, sooooo ... I guess I am switching to all Copics - I also use ProMarkers, but the tips are just too wide that sometimes I have hard time filling in those tiny lines - and with my hand eczema, I have hard time coloring as it is ... ha! Maybe I just need more practice.

I used Martha Stewart glitter that I had for few years and never used it - I "glittered up" Sammy's hat and the leaves that were die cut with the "new-ish" Whiff of Joy dies. Sooo pretty!

If you can believe that my time as GD is coming to end in couple of weeks - I am sad already.

I am entering the weekly Whiff of Joy Challenge, where Tara challenged us with her fantastic sketch and Secret Crafter Challenge #109 - Sparkle & Shine.

ENJOY!!! I hope you're having a fantastic week. I've been working a bunch, getting some "mule" for Christmas pressies ...LOL!

The Front View

The Image Detail

The Spark!
Cardstock: Cardstock from Michael's, My Mind's Eye Christmas DP
Stamps: Whiff of Joy's Sammy's First Christmas colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics; Sentiment HB by Inkadinkado
Embelishments: MS Glitter, Rhinestones by KaiserKraft, Prima Flowers, Basic Grey Buttons, Twine
Tools: Spellbinders' Nestabilities - Circle, Inverted Scalloped Circle, Whiff of Joy - Leaves, EK Success Border Punch, Paper Trimmer, MS Scoring Board

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

1 comments:

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card is wonderful!
An adorable, happy boy, lovely details and I love the sparkling. Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at WOJ-challenges.
Anne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...