February 14, 2011

Have you had a love-filled day?

It started beautifully (as every year of my married life). My husband is a huuuge romantic (and that's one of many things I LVE about him). He surprised me with roses in our kitchen. I didn't expect them until the evening *wink* *wink*

I made our breakfast ...
... and both Lana & ...
... Hannah devoured the yummy heart-shaped pancakes with boysenberry syrup and whipped cream. Talk about sweet tooth, eh?

I wanted to include a project I made for my sweet friend last week and didn't manage to upload. This is the packaging. I used the lovely Tilda from the Fairytale Collection, colored with ProMarkers, ShinHanMarkers & Copics. I added some Stickles. The gorgeous papers are from Scenic Route - had them for ages and was sad to use them, but I just LOOOOOVE how it turned out. I think the flower is from 7kidscollegeFund.com I also used Martha Stewart's Branch Punch and EK Success new Lacy Border punch (name???).

... and voilà...


The Image Detail

The stamp in the back is Inkadinkado - Round Frames. I stamped it with red MS pad and embossed it with clear powder. Added few ribbons. Easy-peasy.

The Back View

And this is what was inside ...
I made her a camera strap slip cover (exactly the same as mine). It was suuuuuper easy. I followed the steps from this website. Literally it took me 30 minutes to make. I added a felt flower and it was done. The fabric is from Jo-Ann.

Hope you had such a fabulous day as I did.

*MWUAH*



1 comments:

Karina said...

Oh wow, your new baby makes wonderful pictures.. :o) although also the best camera makes only those pics the fotographer sees. Really lovely pics. And the gift for your friend is a great idea. And you wrapped it so nicely. Btw, just found your blog and like what I see here. So I'll come back from time to time to see what's new.
Hugs, Karina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...