February 10, 2011

My New Baby

Hello, hello ... I would like to apologize for being gone and "uncrafty" past few days. My husband is applying for residencies (will start this June/July), so we've been busy researching and making our rank list. Top choice Salt Lake City, UT and then Phoenix, AZ; Tuscon, AZ ... we have about 12 programs. Please, keep us in our prayers.
Also, we've been trying to "hang out" together, because we know that once he starts he won't have as much time just to "hang out". Oh, Gosh! Can't wait for this to be over.

Anyways, I had some great business this January, so I treated myself to ...

... THIS:
Oh, my GOSH! I am in love! This is such a dream ...
I've been shooting everything from our dinner table to girls being silly. Will post pictures soon.

Also, I've been working on few projects. Need to edit the pics and finish few of them and then I will upload them.

Hope you're having a great day!

Much love,


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...