June 29, 2011

"Krafty" Inspiration at the Inky Blog

Hello!!!
I am back from the hibernation. LOL
The move's been brutal. The hardest one.
BUT
It's over and I have finally finished setting up my "play"/craft room (and almost everything else) and I am SO ready to start taking time off - crafting.

It was my turn at the Inky Impressions Blog to inspire you.
I was myself inpired by THE super talented Kylie's Kraft card and wanted to give it a go.
I didn't really use my white pencil that good and I couldn't figure out how to give it that soft look, but I am quite pleased how it turned out. The embellishments are all over the place and it looks a little busy - out of my comfort zone - but sometimes it is good to try new things. Right?

The Front View

I used Inky Impressions stamp - Lili's Present (of course) colored with my Copics and ShinHan markers, I added a little Martha Stewart tag with MS twine, base is made from Kraft paper picked up at JoAnn's, Stickles, DP from my scrap stash - My Mind's Eye and Basic Gray, ribbon, lace, Prima flowers, pearls from Michael's and that goooorgeous butterfly die is by Cheery Lynn Design.

I hope you're enjoying your week.
My "little" sister came to visit and she is the sweetest thing! The girls can't get enough of her and I am so happy to have her here! Sisters are the best!
Especially when they are so fabulous!
Off to play with my kids & my sis ....

I am entering the Basic Gray Challenge - Stitching 

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday!
Hugs,

1 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Michaela, wonderful colours and papers and your detailing is beautiful..........the image on kraft cs is stunning.

Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey,
hugs
Heather xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...