March 22, 2009

Card no. 3 - Gorgeous WoJ Maid - Masking Technique

Ok, this is the last card for today - I was just too excited :)
I used one of my Whiff of Joy stamps - the gorgeous Maid. It is my husband's uncle's birthday so I wanted to do something spring-ie. I know it's too girly but I think he'll like it :)
The front view
The detail

I don't think I mentioned my techniques:
First I pick my papers to use then I pick my stamp(s) and colors - I use watercolor pencils, MS markers, le plume II, copic markers and regular Crayola pencils ...
Then I stamp my picture, emboss it (almost always) and color it in - I know I still have to learn a lot :) and then finish my design. I usually change my design few times as I go along ... just to make it feel right.

I am just soooo excited to get to know you ladies .....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...