March 29, 2009

Card no. 8 - Happy Easter - OCC Color Challenge

OK, so today I did 2 cards. Lucky meeee ....
I am entering this one into the OCC Color Challenge. It took me a while to figure out the layout with those colors, but Jennifer Meyer's cute little chickie was a great inspiration for me!
So, thank you Jennifer!

The front view

The detail

The inside view

Recipe:
Stamp

* Magnolia's cute little Tilda Bunny
* Whiff of Joy's Happy Easter sentiment

Paper
* S.E.I. - Love Birds - Forget Me Not
* Best Occasions - More Mustard, Not Quite Navy (Well, not sure about the names but if it fits, there you go ... :)
I also used bunch of punched out flowers from the above mentioned papers and Brenda Walton's Adhesive Rhinestones.

ENJOY!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...