March 29, 2009

Card no. 7 - True Love - Congratulations to the happy couple

Family friends are getting married in July! Hurray! So I made this cute little card for them.
I just love the Pink Cat Studio's Valentine's Collection! In fact, I just ordered the Cutie Pie Collection. Can hardly wait to receive it!!!
If anyone would be so sweet and leave any comments that would be absolutely marvelous! I surely hope that someone out there is enjoying my cards :)
The front view

The inside view


Recipe:
Stamps
* Pink Cat Studio - Valentine's Collection
* Sentiment from the Cloud 9 Design
* Perfect Love sign from Fiskar's Romance Collection

Paper
* Bazzill Basics
* Doodlebug design Inc.'s 1991 Cinnamon Hearts
* Another heart paper that I don't remember where I've got it (it could be Michael's)

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...