April 3, 2009

Card no. 9 - Hippity Hoppity ... Easter's on it's way

Sooooo .............. I really needed a break! The house searching is not going as planned. Agrh! Anyhow, I feel much better now because I squeezed in between packing, taking care of 4-year old and 30-year old and searching/researching the perfect house, neighborhood, etc. in Atlanta, some mommy time.
I used my favourite Easter Stamp and made this cute card.
I didn't do anything as far as the Photoshop editing goes - I guess I'll put my signature on the pictures later..... I am just too tired (lazy).
The front view
The inside view

Stams:
* Paper Pretties - Bunny Hop
Paper:
* DC Cardstock stack - Brights
* Scenic Route designed by Sarah Milne
Accesories:
* Premium ribbon by American Crafts
* Rhinestones from Michaels
* and I sparkled up Sophia's ears, apron & shoes by Diamond Stickes



ENJOY!!!


And here is my little bunny:



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...