April 3, 2009

Craft Idea no.1 - "Carrot" treat

I've got wonderful inspiration over at Bev's blog and made these cute treat carrots. My daughter Lana will have her Easer egg hunt tomorrow over at our gymnasium and her little friend Uli will meet us there, so I made them both these little "extra" treats.
I downloaded template here .... it's sooo cute! I can't wait to give it to them ... but I don't think it will last too long .... you know, 4-year olds :) but it was extremely fun to make them, so it will be worth every second of "work". I filled it up with jelly beans and crunchy nerds. Sugar high .... here we come!
Again, no Photoshop editing.... too tired today... I am off to bed ladies .... have marvelous weekend!

The front view

The front and back view

Stamps:
* Whiff of Joy - Easter Chickie
Paper:
* DC - The blossom & butterflies stack
* Best Occasions - dark blue
Accessories:
* 3D Crystal Lacquer - I applied it on all letters that I cut out with my CriCut (Storybook letters)
* Rhinestones (green) from Basics by Kaisercrafts
* Flowers from the bride collection at Michael's
* Ribbon from Wal-Mart

TRY TO MAKE THIS! IT WAS FUN!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...