I downloaded template here .... it's sooo cute! I can't wait to give it to them ... but I don't think it will last too long .... you know, 4-year olds :) but it was extremely fun to make them, so it will be worth every second of "work". I filled it up with jelly beans and crunchy nerds. Sugar high .... here we come!
Again, no Photoshop editing.... too tired today... I am off to bed ladies .... have marvelous weekend!
* Whiff of Joy - Easter Chickie
* DC - The blossom & butterflies stack
* Best Occasions - dark blue
* 3D Crystal Lacquer - I applied it on all letters that I cut out with my CriCut (Storybook letters)
* Rhinestones (green) from Basics by Kaisercrafts
* Flowers from the bride collection at Michael's
* Ribbon from Wal-Mart
TRY TO MAKE THIS! IT WAS FUN!