I am also entering this card into ProMarkers Challenge - Sandstone & Pearl Blue.
I dressed up my favourite flowers from Michaels - by coloring them with ProMarker (Pumpkin) and then embossing them. Can you tell?☺☺☺
The front view
* Whiff of Joy - The 2009 Fall Collection
* Bazzill Basics - Color: Handsome
* Don't remember the name of maker - but one is from the Baby Collection & the other one is from the Sweets Collection
* Embossing powder
* Flowers from Michaels - The Bridal Collection
* Orange Rhinestones by Me&My Big Ideas
* Drops by The Robin's Nest
* CriCut - StoryBook Cartridge
* Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles Inc.
* Chalk by Deluxe Cuts
* ProMarkers & Shin Han Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too, and visit my blog candy link ☺☺☺