September 15, 2009

Card no. 28 - Happy Fall Y'all

Oh, dear!!! What a weekend! ☺
As always ... busy busy busy. And then poor Lana's got sick. She's much better now! She had so much energy today that I've thought she ate sugar all night without us knowing.

Anyhow, I made this card on Saturday and didn't have time to upload it. Typical, uh?
I'm entering it into OCC Challenge - Happy Fall Y'all!

Also, go and enter my blog candy while you can! ☺☺☺


The front view

The inside view

Stamps
* Whiff of Joy - The 2009 Fall Collection

Paper
* White "pre-made" card
* Back & Front of the Scenic Route's Sonoma Grove Street
* Unknown accent dark paper

Accessories
* Embossing powder
* Flower by Prima Floral Embellishments
* Leaves by Prima Flowers
* Martha Stewart - Loop Punch
* ProMarkers & Shin Han Markers

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


1 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, wonderful fall card! Sweet image and lovely job coloring it. So glad you could play along with us this week at the OCC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...