December 6, 2010

Card no. 84 - Lili of the Valley - Happy Birthday Leslie!

Yay! My Lili of the Valley stamps have arrived and I could not resist using them right away! They are just soooooooooo adorable!
My dear friend Leslie celebrated her birthday, so I saw my chance for a girly card :)

Over at the LOTV Challenge blog the challenge for this week is : A Few of My Favourite Things
Well, I usually feel I can't do my cards without flowers & MS Branch Punch. I also try to use some kind of pearl(s), gemstone(s) or tiny embellies ...

On this card I used quite a few pearls, Liquid Pearls, Glimmer Mist and even "pearly" paper.

I hope ya'll are doing great...
Enjoy!

The Front View


The Detail

The Inside View
Cardstock: Pearls - Cardmaker Series, Imaginisce - Enchanted Collection DP
Stamps: Lili of the Valley - Little Ballerina colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics, Sentiment Stamp by Inkadinkado - Round Frames
Embelishments: Embossing Powder, Stickles, Prima Flowers, Glimmer Mist, Liquid Pearls, Pearls by KaiserKraft, Ribbon by American Crafts
Tools: Spellbinders' Nestabilities - Petite Ovals Small, Scalloped Petite Ovals, Classic Circle & Scalloped Classic Circle, Paper Trimmer, Fiskars Border Punch, MS Scoring Board, MS Branch Punch, MS Craft Knife

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!




2 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is such a pretty card Michaela. Thanks for joining us this week over at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - I love that LOTV image. Love the colours and papers you have used, and the flowers look stunning.
Love, Andrea xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...