December 7, 2010

Card no. 85 - Just Magnolia - Add a little Sparkle

December is a busy month for me, not only because of the Christmas, but all the Birthdays - soooo, I have yet another birthday card to share with y'all. This time it's for the sweetest 7 year old girly girl - Sophia.

I used a super simple layout from Everybody Art Challenge's Sketch # 120 and gave my sewing machine a spin :) I used up all my thread - so the inside has only partial sewing. Still, I like it. Also, this card is quite heavy (used all the good stuff :), but I think still has that delicate girly feel to it.

I also used Just Magnolia's challenge for a sparkly inspiration - Anything goes + Sparkle - and I tell you, I used A LOT of sparkle, all over the card - inside and out.
Of, course, I used my ProMarkers, so I am also entering this card into their MEGA Christmas Challenge - Anything goes - nice and easy ... LOL.

The Front View

The "sparkly" Detail

The Inside View

Cardstock: Pearls - Cardmaker Series, Imaginisce - Enchanted Collection DP
Stamps: Magnolia's Tilda from the Wedding Collection colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics, Sentiment Stamp by Recollections - Label Me Sweet
Embelishments: Embossing Powder, Stickles, Prima Flowers, Pearls by KaiserKraft, Thread (from JoAnn's)
Tools: Spellbinders' Nestabilities - Classic Circle & Scalloped Classic Circle, Grand Classic Lace Border, Renaissance Hearts, Paper Trimmer, Fiskars Border Punch, MS Scoring Board, MS Branch Punch, MS Rose Leaf Punch, MS Craft Knife, Sewing Machine

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!



11 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Michaela, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Gro said...

Wow. Love this one. Great colours. Thanks for joining PFP's Christmas challenge.

Emma said...

Oh wow such a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP.

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful card Michaela. Love the image you've used and the detials also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

wow!! a fantastic card michaela.the tilda is gorgeous and i love your fab colours and details.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Caryn said...

This is just stunning.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for ProMarkers.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Alex said...

such a nice card! the Tilda is great and I like the sparkles!
Thanks for joining EAC this week!
Hugs, Alex

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Maria said...

That is totally stunning! The detail is so great! It is very inspiring!
Maria S.

Vixykins said...

Wow this is incredible! You’re so talented! Love everything about it, perfect!
Thank You for playing at Passion for Promarkers, hope to see you again!

Julie said...

Awesome card!! Beautiful image and your attention to detail is fab!! Love your colouring and embellies!! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP. Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...