December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays - Whiff of Joy Christmas Video & Out-Takes Video

Hello ladies! Hope you're having a fabulous Holiday and are enjoying the Season.
I've been sooo soooooo busy - this is our first Christmas alone as a family - we would always visit or be visited by Grandma #1 or Grandma #2 - so we wouldn't do much cooking or cleaning or anything - well, this year is different - I HAD TO DO EVERYTHING! Ha! My hubby helped with the dishes and Turkey. BUT it was absolutely wonderful. Surprisingly, I was very relaxed, took my time to clean, cook and I even squeezed in few Wii games with the fam. Unfortunately, no cards (yet) ... sorry .... Well, I've got bunch of new copics + stand and reorganized my "craft" space - I am so excited to get started with those ....

I have something pretty good to share (if you haven't seen it yet):

The original Christmas Whiff of Joy video


and

some funny Out-takes.

Enjoy!



Ehm, yeah - I was pretty bad -- he he he ...

Everything can be also seen on Katharina's blog.

Have a fabulous day!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...