May 17, 2009

Card no. 15 - Happy Birthday!!!

My dear friend is turning ..... young! So I made this card for her. I used one of my stamps that I've just received last week .... I've got a whole lot more ... and I am soooooo excited to get going!

I am also entering this card to this week's OCC Color Challenge! The colors are: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue along with a neutral color.

I think this one should work ☺

The front view

The inside view
Stamps:
* Magnolia's Chasing Butterflies Collection's Tilda with Bunch of Roses
* Happy Birthday Stamp from Inkadinkado
(both embossed - duh!)

Paper:
* Bazzill Basics
* Imaginisce - Be Back by Midnight!

Accessories:
Michael's Bridal Collection Flowers, Pink and Green Iced Got Flowers?, Pearls from Kaiser Scrapbook and inside bling from Rhinestones by Basics KaiserCraft

Enjoy!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too! ☺

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...