May 17, 2009

I AM BACK!!! - Card no. 14 - Windswept

Finally!!! I am back! ☺ It took me a lot of time and energy to finish my craftroom, but I am done. Hurray!!!

Today I went a little crazy and made 3 cards - in between taking care of Lana and vomiting - oh, boy ... that morning sickness lasts all day long ... I must point out that my hubby had to study and he did all the cooking and cleaning up! Yay for him! ☺

I also had time to play with my Photoshop and designed my FINAL signature brush - I've found great tutorial how to do it here!


The front view

The inside view

Stamps:
*Sugar Nellie - Windswept

Paper:
* Bazzill Basics
- and I can't remember the maker of the butterflies/flowers paper (sorry!)

Accessories:
Embossing powder (OF COURSE), Flowers from Michael's Wedding Collection - I used my ProMarkers to color them blue - did I mention that I am addicted? What a difference to color!, Nursery Tale Collection Flowers, Pearls from Kaiser Scrapbook, Martha Stewart's Lace punch

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment (so I can visit your blogs too! ☺ )


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...