May 26, 2009

Card no. 18 - Passion For ProMarkers Challenge

Wonderful ladies over at Passion For ProMarkers Blog challenged us use any marker ... as a first special challenge. I always love to use a lot of colors, so I didn't know which one to pick. Well, to choose a combo I must say it's Sandstone & Cornflower (which were used as a dress for this cutie).
I hope you'll enjoy! I once again used masking technique to create this picture.


The front view

The detail

The inside view

Stamps
* Whiff of joy - Grass background
* Sugar Nellie's Chick-A-Dee

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Reminisce - Little Chicks (back & front design)

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Marvy's Punch
* Martha Stewart's Flower Punch
* Premium Ribbon from American Crafts
* Robin's Nest Embellishment
* Prima Floral Embellishments
* Flowers by Eye-Lets Etc.
* Flowers from Michael's Wedding Collection
* Rhinestones by K&Company

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...