May 25, 2009

Card no. 17 - Sketch and Stash Challenge 11

For this weeks challenge over at Sketch & Stash Blog, I followed super cute layout and created this little number.

Hope you like it!

The front view

The inside view

Stamps
* My brand new Tilda & Butterflies from Chasing Butterflies Collection
I used masking technique to create this image:
1. I stamped Tilda on a post-it note
2. Cut her out
3. Stamped Tilda on my white paper
4. Covered her with my post-it Tilda
5. Stamped the background
6. Poured embossing powder, brush off any excess and heated it with my heat gun

Paper
* S.E.I. - Mimosa - sangria 8-2909
* S.E.I. - Mimosa - chatertreuse 8 8-2906
* DSWV

Accessories
* Embossing powder
* ProMarkers
* Martha Stewart's Lace Punch
* Michael's Wedding Collection Flowers (sparkled up by Pearlescent Chalk from Pebbles Inc.)
* Rhinestones and Pearls by Kaiser Scrapbook
* Ribbon from Wal-Mart

ENJOY!!!

And don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...