I, once again, used the OCC Sketch Challenge layout. It took me two tries to do this, and still ... I managed to do the masking technique wrong .... ooops!
Well, next time I'll do better ☺
* Magnolia - Tilda in Swimsuit
* Magnolia Stamps - Butterfly Grass
* Bazzill Basics Paper (orange & green & white)
* Scenic Route Paper - SR776 - Sonoma
* Embossing powder (clear)
* Stickles (Icicle - for wings and water accent)
* Pebbles Inc. Chalk
* Flower by Flora Doodles - Petaloo
* Martha Stewart's Butterfly Punch & Flower Border Punch
* Pearls by Michaels Stores, Inc.
- hair done by primrose & lemon
- skin done by blush, dusky pink & pastel pink (for cheeks)
- swimsuit done by pumpkin & mandarin, cinnamon & cocoa
- butterflies done by pumpkin & mandarin
- grass done by marsh green & olive green
- water & wings done by pearl blue
- bench done by cocoa & henna
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!