I finally was able to squeeze a little bit of Michaela-time in my day. I missed so much out of the blog land but I jumped right in OCC Sketch Challenge and Passion for ProMarkers Lemon & Meadow Green Color Challenge.
My daughter's Godfather will have his birthday next week, so I made him not-so-girly card (right?). Lily from Pink Cat Studio it's supposed to be my little one :)
It was quick and easy card to make ... and now off to bed!
* Pink Cat Studio - Lily at the Beach (Both Lily w/the tube and Sentiment)
* K & Company Sparkly Yellow Cardstock
* Unknown dark green pearlescent paper
* Scribble Scrabble - Lemon Lime No. 305 from the Evelyn's Collection
* Embossing Powder
* Large Flowers - Painted Petals by Prima Marketing Inc.
* Medium Flowers - Iced Got Flowers by Prima Marketing Inc.
* Making Memories Flower Brads
* Ribbon from Wal-Mart
* Corner Punch by EK Success
* Marvy Uchida 3in large Scalloped Circle Punch
* ProMarkers (Face: Blush accented by Dusky Pink & cheeks by Pastel Pink; Hair: Sandstone accented by Cinnamon; Outfit & Accessories: Meadow Green accented by Apple, Lemon accented by Cannary)
* Atyou Spica Marker in Orange - Starfish on the Tube
Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can visit your blog too!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥