June 14, 2009

Card no. 22 - My Knight in the Shining Armor

As the Father's Day is approaching, I had to think and think what to do for my hubby. Well, I made something special for him at the local pottery place (will post a picture once he gets his pressie) and I think this card will go with the Medieval theme ;)

And a little news ... as I am getting closer to 1000 hits, I will go and get some BLOG CANDY and let you know the details .... very soon ;)


The front view

The detail

The inside view

Stamps
* Whiff of Joy - Medieval Collection - Knight Charlie
* Sentiment printed on printer (sorry, forgot the name of the font)

Paper
* Best Occasions Pastel Collection
* Best Occasions Metallic Collection
* S.E.I. - Poppy (back & front)

Accessories
* Embossing powder (Clear) on Onyx Black Versafine Ink
* Stickles (Diamond)
* Marvy's Punch - Scalloped Circle (2 in & 3 in)
* EK Success Round Edge Punch
* Fiskars Edge Punch (for inside edges)
* CriCut & Lyrical Letters Cartridge
* ProMarkers
- hair done by Cool Grey 5 & Black
- skin done by Blush & Dusky Pink
- armor done by Cool Grey 2, 3, 4 & 5
- accessories done by Cinnamon & Cocoa

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment so I can visit your blog too!

♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Gina said...

great male card :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...