June 12, 2009

Card no. 21 - It's raining, it's pouring ... the old man is snoring :)

Today I had a lovely mommy playdate and we DID try to do a little bit of crafting while the kiddos played ... well, all I managed was to stamp and emboss the image ... BUT I finished it later ... after my looooong needed nap while my awesome hubby took Lana out for a hike. Yay for me!!!

I used Bev's gorgeous layout and just played with the colors... what do you think?

The front view

The inside view

Stamps
*Magnolia's Tilda with Umbrella

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Imaginisce - Fairest of Them All & Enchanted Garden

Accessories
* Embossing powder (Clear)
* Ribbon by American Crafts
* Stickles (Crystal)
* Martha Stewart's Lace Punch
* Martha Stewart's Branch Punch
* Fiskar's Border Punch
* Rhinestones by K&Company
* Flower by Prima Floral Embellishments
* Another flower cut by CriCut (Basic George Shapes)
* Inside flower by Flora Doodles
* Pearlescent Chalk by Pebbles Inc.
* ProMarkers
- hair done byCinnamon & Cocoa
- skin done by Blush, Dusky Pink & Pastel Pink (for cheeks)
- rainjacket done by a Copic marker (Light Cerulean Blue) & Sky Blue
- pocket on the jacket & umbrella handle done by Moss & Marsh Green
- umbrella & boots done byBlossom, Rose Pink & Carmine
- water done by Pearl Blue

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



2 comments:

Gina said...

great card Michaela, I just love this image :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Brocéliane said...

very beautiful card Michaela:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...