September 21, 2010

Bottle Tag - Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call

Good Morning everyone, I have finally managed to sneak in few minutes of "mommy time". I always admired Whiff of Joy stamps and wonderful Katharina Frei is hosting Guest Designer Call every two months. So when my LO fell asleep I knew that was my chance to participate this month .... Yipeee!!!

The challenge was to create a Bottle Tag ... fairly easy ....


The Tag

The Tag
Cardstock: Kraft Cardstock, Paper Company's White Cardstock
Stamp: Whiff of Joy image & Waltzingmouse stamp colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics
Embelishments: Lacy Ribbon from Walmart, Ribbons from Michaels, Prima Roses, Feather from JoAnn's, Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
Tools: Spellbinders - Label number Four, MS Branch Punch, Close To My Heart's Edge Distresser

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

8 comments:

Christina said...

Wowww really stunning Michaela!! Gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel

Janeen said...

Beautiful work that you do. I am so new at this blogging stuff I can't even find the comment buttons. LOL I have so much to learn about blogging but I'm working at it.

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhhh! That is just gorgeous, good luck in the call. Kim

Janie Printz said...

This is just beautiful ... Love the colors & simply adore Henry ...
What a great idea for a gift ...
Hugs, Janie

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful creation! Thanks for taking part in WoJ's GD Call!
Katharina

Katharina Frei said...

Love your hanger Michaela. Unique and very inspirational!!
Katharina x

Melodie Wilson said...

What stamp did you use as the background for this project. It is so beautiful.

Mel

*Michaela* said...

Melodie, the company is Waltzingmouse Stamps - I love they have so many stamps that you can use with your Spellbinder Nestabillities

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...