September 12, 2010

Card no. 67 - Yet another Wedding card ...

After looking for THE perfect black ink, I've finally found it. Sweet Melodie from Art from the Heart recommended Memento Ink - and yes! That's it! Works like a charm - no embossing needed. Yipeeeee!!!!

Anyways, today's card is another custom request for a Wedding (and at least one more to make too - by Tuesday). I couldn't find any sketch this week that I'd like to go with, so I just did simple layout - nothing too fancy, but the card turned out pretty cute (I think).

Once again, simple & quick. Used a lot of Stickles and this time I even sprayed it with Glimmer Mist (Iridescent Gold) - so shimmery & yummy! I used my Cricut to cut out that gorgeous Monarch Butterfly and added extra pearls for that extra touch. Done and voilà ...


The Front View

The Image Detail

The Butterfly Detail

The Inside View

The Inside Image View

Cardstock: DCWV Shimmer Stack Cardstock, Tim Holtz's idea-ology (Vintage Shabby)
Stamp: Magnolia's Tilda & Edwin from the Wedding Collection colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics
Embelishments: Stickles, Ribbon from JoAnn's, Pearls by KaiserKrafts, Prima Flowers, Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Tools: Spellbinders - Label number Four, Cricut, SCAL, MS Branch Punch, MS Lace Punch

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...