September 28, 2010

Card no. 72 - Birthday Wish

Well, this is my first Whiff of Joy card since the huge announcement ... hee heee ....

I colored the image yesterday (and few more), but put it together today - super quick and easy. I tried to add flowers and bows and other embelies, but nothing fit in right, so I just left it the way it is ... the papers being fairly bold make up for it ...

The Front View

The Detail

Cardstock: DCWV - Metalic Cardstock, Scenic Route Paper designed by Sarah Milne - Providence & Cottage Street
Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Charlie the Postman & Sentiment from the same Collection colored with ProMarkers, ShinHan Markers & Ciao Copics
Embelishments: Shiny Green Ribbon from Walmart, Rhinestones by KaiserKraft
Tools: MS Double Loop Edge Punch, Paper Trimmer, MS Scoring Board

ENJOY!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card Michaela! Wonderfull colours and beautifull colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Chelsea said...

Hi Michaela, congrats on being the Guest Designer for WoJ. That is a awesome! Your work is fantastic and I can't wait to see more.
Love,
Chelsea

Tab said...

Fab card hun, love the colours and image that you have chosen, just divine!

Thanks for your kind words about my mum, means a lot :o)

Hugs Tab xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...