October 5, 2009

Card no. 30 - Just a note

Well, I did this card last week and never had a chance to upload it ... so here we go ...
I have to get better at this ... every since I've got my BlackBerry I don't turn on my computer as often as I used to, to get my emails ... but, oh yes!!! I've got the Cricut Design Studio and Sure Cuts and I am so excited to use it! Also, our Internet was out yesterday... still raining here in Atlanta. I am starting to feel like I am in Seattle :) But I surely enjoy the cooler temperatures.

Well, I hope ya'll had a fantastic weekend!!!

The front view

Just a short descriptions, sorry, I have to start writing down my supplies if I am not going to post it right away ... "the mommy brain" is not a big help, either ... he he he

Stamps
* Sugar Nellie

Papers
* Pearlescent Bazzill Basics
* Bloom & Grow Papers

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Cricut Personal Cutter
* EK Success Scalloped Punch
* Spool O' Ribbon by Offray
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...