This project surely lasted longer to finish than any other but the results are sooooo cute!!! I made 20 treat bags filled with Tootsie Rolls and Bug Gummies... yummy!
The little cards are attached with the very sticky tape to the treat baggies that were tied with an orange ribbon. I colored each image with my ProMarkers & Shin Han Markers and added little sparkle on the little vampire's cape and the kittie's pumpkin bag with Diamond Stickles. Pretty Halloween-ie ... right?
* Stampendous (Archiver's Exclusive) - Costume Kids
* Black & Orange Paper from Wal-Mart
* Embossing Powder
* Stickles - Diamond
* Martha Stewart's Loop Punch
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
* Treat Bags from Wal-Mart
* Candy from Target (Tootsie Rolls & Bug Gummies)
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!