October 27, 2009

Card no. 37 - Give me all your candy ... or else!!!

This project was created for my daughter Lana. I thought it would be nice if she brought some special treats to school on Friday to share with her friends...

This project surely lasted longer to finish than any other but the results are sooooo cute!!! I made 20 treat bags filled with Tootsie Rolls and Bug Gummies... yummy!

The little cards are attached with the very sticky tape to the treat baggies that were tied with an orange ribbon. I colored each image with my ProMarkers & Shin Han Markers and added little sparkle on the little vampire's cape and the kittie's pumpkin bag with Diamond Stickles. Pretty Halloween-ie ... right?

Just the cards

The Finished Treat Bags
Stamps
* Stampendous (Archiver's Exclusive) - Costume Kids

Paper
* Black & Orange Paper from Wal-Mart

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Stickles - Diamond
* Martha Stewart's Loop Punch
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
* Treat Bags from Wal-Mart
* Candy from Target (Tootsie Rolls & Bug Gummies)


ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh My Gosh! this is so cute and so amazing! Your daughter must have been so happy to bring these to school!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...