I followed the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog's Sketch and created this little baby below.
Please, let me know what do you think! No worries, I can stand some criticism :D
I tried to color the flowers black, but they seem little brownish on the picture. Hmmm ...
Oh, and ... oh, my ... I had to redo the image 3 times ... I am not kidding you, 3 times ... because I kept smudging it with my inky hands ... I thought I am going to loose my mind ... anyhow, here she is:
* Whiff of Joy - Willow with Flower Basket
* Sentiment by Fiskars Clear Stamps (Just Between Friends)
* Pearlescent Black Bazzill Basics Paper
* Bo Bunny Papers from the Special Limited Edition Stash that I've got at Archiver's Store for free (after spending too much!)
* Embossing Powder
* Cricut Personal Cutter + StoryBook Cartridge
* Ribbon by Sheer Creations
* Flowers from Michael's Bridal Collection
* Various Brads
* Marvy's Scalloped Circle Punch 3'' and 3 1/2"
* Shaped Pin by Making Memories (Love Notes) - that I've got forever ago!
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!