October 5, 2009

Card no. 31 - Have a Fairy Nice Day

Done another super simple card ... for my grandma's birthday ... she is 76 years young on October 14th! Way to go Grandma Martha!!!

Once again, been struggling with my inspiration ...

The front view

The Detail

The inside view
Stamps
* Pink Cat Studio - Enchanted Lily Collection

Papers
* Pearlescent Red - Bazzill Basics
* Imaginisce - Fariest of them All ~ Enchanted Garden
* Unknown Dotted Green Paper by Three Bugs in a Rug - From my Scraps Stash

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Ribbon by American Crafts
* Stickles - Star Dust
* Martha Stewart's Lace Punch
* Marvy's Scalloped Circle Punch size 3'' and 3 1/2''
* Fiskars Edge Punch
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


1 comments:

Katarina said...

What a fab card. I like the ribbon :D I made a card using that exact same ribbon, lol. You should check it out on my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...