Anyways, while I was thinking about my baby girl I came up with this little card. Wendy from the Saturday challenge blog gave me this fabulous layout inspiration.
I layered the baby in three different layers and glittered her up with Sickles and Liquid Pearls.
Isn't she just yummy ☺☺☺
* Pink Cat Studio - Sweet Pea Collection
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Heidi Grace Design - by Fiskars - Baby Girl | Decor stripe
* Heidi Grace Design - by Fiskars - Baby Girl | Birds
* Embossing Powder
* Cricut Personal Cutter + Sure Cuts A Lot
* Stickles - Star Dust
* Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink
* Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles Inc.
* Rhinestones by Kaiser Scrapbooking
* Martha Stewart's Lace Punch
* Martha Stewart's Circle Cut
* Marvy Uchida's Scalloped Circle Punch - 3" & 3 1/2"
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!