October 19, 2009

Card no. 36 - Baby Girl

I have just baby baby baby ... on my mind ☺ I am thinking about making my own baby announcements, but everything I think of would take me forever to make (I think I need to make at least 30-40). Maybe I can just do two designs - one simple for friends, etc. and one more complicated for close family.... hmmmmm ....
Anyways, while I was thinking about my baby girl I came up with this little card. Wendy from the Saturday challenge blog gave me this fabulous layout inspiration.
I layered the baby in three different layers and glittered her up with Sickles and Liquid Pearls.
Isn't she just yummy ☺☺☺

The Front View

The Detail

The Inside View

Stamps

* Pink Cat Studio - Sweet Pea Collection

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Heidi Grace Design - by Fiskars - Baby Girl | Decor stripe
* Heidi Grace Design - by Fiskars - Baby Girl | Birds

Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Cricut Personal Cutter + Sure Cuts A Lot
* Stickles - Star Dust
* Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink
* Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles Inc.
* Rhinestones by Kaiser Scrapbooking
* Martha Stewart's Lace Punch
* Martha Stewart's Circle Cut
* Marvy Uchida's Scalloped Circle Punch - 3" & 3 1/2"
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, so cute hun & I'm so excited for you!! Hugs, Steph xxx

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the touches of sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...