I hope they'll notice how much we appreciate them!!! THANK YOU Marissa & Mark ... YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!!
I cut the Snowflakes with my Cricut and embossed them with silver embossing powder ... I also added a little bit of velvet flock on Henry's hat and scarf ... Isn't he cute?
* Whiff of Joy - Henry the Mouse Skying
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Heidi Grace Designs - Frost Blvd.|Snowfall
* Embossing Powder (Clear & Silver)
* Pearls from Michael's
* Cricut + Cricut Design Studio
* SU!'s Heat and Stick Powder
* Doodlebug's Crushed Velvet Flock
* Marvy Uchida's 3in Scalloped Circle Punch
* Martha Stewart's Snowflake Punch
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!