November 3, 2009

Card no. 38 - Thank you!

Our family's dear friends helped us tremendously and I am just so so soooooo grateful!!! I made this card to fit two gift cards that go into the two side pockets on the inside.

I hope they'll notice how much we appreciate them!!! THANK YOU Marissa & Mark ... YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!!

I cut the Snowflakes with my Cricut and embossed them with silver embossing powder ... I also added a little bit of velvet flock on Henry's hat and scarf ... Isn't he cute?

The Front View

The Side View

The Inside View

Stamps
* Whiff of Joy - Henry the Mouse Skying

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Heidi Grace Designs - Frost Blvd.|Snowfall

Accessories
* Embossing Powder (Clear & Silver)
* Pearls from Michael's
* Cricut + Cricut Design Studio
* SU!'s Heat and Stick Powder
* Doodlebug's Crushed Velvet Flock
* Marvy Uchida's 3in Scalloped Circle Punch
* Martha Stewart's Snowflake Punch
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers


ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...