November 3, 2009

Little late, but ... Halloween Box with Cookies for the Teacher

My daughter and I made yummy cookies for her Teacher. She said she truly enjoyed them. Too bad I am the only one who enjoys cookies in my family, I would surely love to bake more often.

Hope ya'll had fantastic weekend!


I used the stamps from Fiskars and papers from Heidi Grace Designs (Fiskars) - Jeepers Creepers|Candy Corn & Decor Stripe.

I, of course, embossed the images ...
I used the Scalloped Edge punch from EK Success and Marvy Uchida's 2 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punch. I also used my Sure Cuts a Lot to cut the little window in the middle. My best friend was Martha Stewart's Craft Knife ☺

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...