November 4, 2009

Card no. 39 - Happy 1st Birthday Baby Boy!

Just a quick post ... I need to run to pick up my daughter in 10 minutes ☺
Well, friend of mine's son is turning 1.... wooo hooo .... how exciting! I remember him just like a teeny tiny baby and now he's turning 1. The time surely flies.
I used my Cricut a lot on this project to create the swirls, number, sentiment on the inside and the scalloped circles.

I partially used the Whiff of Joy Sketch from their Challenge Blog ☺ Thank you!!!

Anyways, here is the card I made for him. Happy 1st Birthday Vincent!!!

The Front View

The Detail

The Inside View

Stamps
* Pink Cat Studio - Sweet Pea Collection

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Making Memories Pearlescent Paper
* Heidi Grace Designs - Frost Blvd.|Dots
* Heidi Grace Designs - Baby Boy|Birds


Accessories
* Embossing Powder
* Ribbon by American Crafts
* Cricut + Cricut Design Studio
* Stickles - Baby Blue
* Marvy Uchida's 3 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punch
* Fiskar's Corner Punch
* Martha Stewart's Circle Maker
* Martha Stewart's Loop Punch
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers

ENJOY!!!

1 comments:

Milnie said...

Hi Michaela,

What a cute baby card!

Mélanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...