November 17, 2009

Card no. 41 - Sugar & Spice (and Everything Nice)

A "girly" birthday card for a little friend of my daughter ...
I used my Cricut Design Studio ... can't work without it anymore ... and created these sweet butterflies in different sizes. Aren't they adorable? I used one of my all time favorite Magnolia stamp and finished it off with punched out flowers. Did I say ... GIRLY?

I used the Sketch Saturday's Blog's latest Sketch and came up with this little number:


The Front View

The Detail

The Inside View

Stamps
* Magnolia - Pink Collection

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Anna Griffin Inc. (Paper)
* Unknown paper from my stash

Accessories
* Embossing Powder (Clear)
* Pink MS Stamp Pad
* Pearls by Kaiser Craft
* Rhinestones by K&Company
* Martha Stewart's Branch Punch
* EK Success Flower Punch (Small & Medium)
* Cricut + Cricut Design Studio
* Marvy Uchida's 3in & 3 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punches
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers


ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


1 comments:

Mina said...

gorgeous card Michaela, this is one of the first Tildas I ever coloured...thanks for joining in with my candy...good luck
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...