I used my Cricut Design Studio ... can't work without it anymore ... and created these sweet butterflies in different sizes. Aren't they adorable? I used one of my all time favorite Magnolia stamp and finished it off with punched out flowers. Did I say ... GIRLY?
I used the Sketch Saturday's Blog's latest Sketch and came up with this little number:
* Magnolia - Pink Collection
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Anna Griffin Inc. (Paper)
* Unknown paper from my stash
* Embossing Powder (Clear)
* Pink MS Stamp Pad
* Pearls by Kaiser Craft
* Rhinestones by K&Company
* Martha Stewart's Branch Punch
* EK Success Flower Punch (Small & Medium)
* Cricut + Cricut Design Studio
* Marvy Uchida's 3in & 3 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punches
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers
Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!