November 16, 2009

Card no. 40 - Snowed in Henry ...

I can't believe it's almost Christmas ... We have also scheduled our C-Section for the 17th, so it's only 30 days away ... aaaaaaaaaah .... the time surely flies ;)

Anyways, I've been playing with some glitter and made this card using not-sure-what's-the-name-of-that technique. I punched out the Acetate sheets and sealed it with 3D-Dots pouring some "snowy' glitter in the middle. I think Henry the Mouse is enjoying the skying in the "real" snow ... What do you think? I used my Cricut and MS Punches to cut out few snowflakes from the Acetate and sparkled them with the crystal glitter by Martha Stewart. I embossed the white "fluffy" parts of Henry's hat with some white embossing powder to give it some dimension.


The Front View

The Detail

The Inside View
Stamps
* Whiff of Joy - Henry the Mouse Skying

Paper
* Bazzill Basics Paper
* Heidi Grace Designs - Frost Blvd.|Dots
* Heidi Grace Designs - Frost Blvd.|Snow Dreams
* The Paper Company - Clear Acetate Sheets

Accessories
* Embossing Powder (Clear & White)
* Pearls from Michael's
* Rhinestones by Kaiser Craft
* Brad from Michaels
* Ribbon from Jo-Ann Store
* Martha Stewart - Crystal Coarse (Glitter)
* Martha Stewart - Snow Glitter
* Cricut + Cricut Design Studio
* Marvy Uchida's 3in & 3 1/2in Scalloped Circle Punches
* Border Snowflake Punch by Unknown company (probably from Michaels)
* Chalks by Inkadinkado
* Martha Stewart's Snowflake Punch
* ProMarkers + Shin Han Markers


ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!


2 comments:

Lim said...

WOW!!! This is beautiful!!
I love your coloring and all those details!
You are so talented!
Hugs,
LIM

papertrails leaver said...

This is so sweet! I love the shaker! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck! :-) Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...