January 1, 2010

Card no. 42 - Happy Holidays

OK, first of all .... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope everyone will have a fantastic time and will enjoy every minute of this new decade.

I made this card weeks ago for my daughter's teacher, but didn't have a chance to upload it. I swaddled my new baby and she's peacefully resting on my chest while I type with one hand :)

The Front View

The Inside View

I'll have to updat/reorganize the card details, in a little bit, because of the movement restriction, but I used the Whiff of Joy's Henry w/ the Heart Stamp, my Cricut Personal Cutter, Heidi Grace Papers (Jolly & Bright | Holly Stripe and Jolly & Bright | Berry Spray), Prima Flowers, Martha Stewart's Border Punch, K&Company Rhinestones, Making Memories's Love notes shaped pin & Marvy Uchida's 3" scalloped circle punch.

ENJOY!!!

Don't forget to leave me a comment, so I can visit your blog too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...